Folder Printing and invitations designed and printed on different papers and print techniques
Please call 01295 268649 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
“Sentio = Fun, Creative, Understanding, Precise and always deliver an exceptional product. Excellent to work with, thank you Sentio” – Group Marketing Manager – Leaderboard Hotels
High quality folder printing and design from Sentio Marketing
Presentation folders are a great marketing asset to any business. They can be designed to perfectly fit your business requirements. Sentio has a close relationships with the largest UK paper companies and printers. We can print your folders on a wide range of specialist paper stocks with high quality finishing. Our print finishing techniques include (but not limited to):
- UV sparkle
- Perfect binding
- Soft Touch Lamination
- Unusual binding techniques
Adding an internal pocket to a folder allows them to be used with a wide range of promotional and informational items including brochures, case studies, project cards and data sheets. Folders are becoming very popular with our customers, both large and small, due to their versatility.
Presentation folders come in all sorts of shapes and sizes from traditional A4 and A5 to bespoke shapes such as square. Whatever your folder requirements, Sentio is the perfect marketing agency choice for producing these to fit both your timescales and budget. Sentio has years of experience, designing and printing folders we can advise on the best materials and printing processes to produce the high quality results you’re looking for.
Top Tips for Folder Printing
- Remember that folders need to be bigger than your inserted materials. The reason being is so it can fit the documents in the pocket
- Think about laminating the covers – this will help if the folders are being used frequently by your clients
- Ask your printer for a folder forme. This is a template you can design your folders with and the printer can use for printing and cutting the shape out
- Think about what you would like to print on the covers and the inside. Remember the inside is there for you to advertise and inform your clients
- Folders can be used instead of company brochures as you can make each bespoke to each client. This is relevant when you have case studies. Tailor your marketing
- Remember you can print low or large run of folders through digital or litho
- Don’t be put off by thinking your print has to be a standard size.