How do I make Pay Per Click marketing work?
How did I research Pay Per Click /Google Adwords?
Pay Per Click – Google Adwords Top Tips
- Get organised and do your research, this will be key to making the advert work. Without research, I feel, the campaign will fail
- Don’t listen to Google! I think they put a lot of business off by their spend loads of money approach. Remember they are in this to sell and make money!
- if you want to sell a particular service or product look at what people are searching for. They may be calling your product or service something by a completely different name or term
- You need to set the advert up according to what everyone is looking for not what you think they are looking for
- Get yourself a good PPC manager! Now Sentio can offer this service so please contact us if you require this service
- Always speak to your leads when they contact you. This way you find out more information and how and what terms the client searched for and found your company.
- Innovate – change and tweak your advert(s) and don’t worry if one is not as successful as the others – this may just need new keywords adding.
What happened next?
- We set the two adverts up in April 2017
- Over the period of 3 months we attracted lots of new business.
- which has been tracked and monitored.
- I can report we have only spent around £700.00 and brought in over £20,000.00 worth of business. So the ROI is fantastic.
How did we manage the leads?
- Sentio was very proactive – responding to all leads from telephone calls to emails and web leads
- We offer three complimentary services, free sample pack, free dummies – mock ups of brochures and folders in the paper of choice and no hassle quotes
- We also offered advice on different paper and print techniques with our expert knowledge we found this to be really invaluable to help win the business.
- We visited the companies that were interested in our services and placed orders, thus making sure we were not just a voice at the end of the phone
How much business did we really win?
- Simply we had a great response from the two adverts. We noticed one advert was out performing the other but still receiving work.
- We also noted from speaking with our new clients we were able to ascertain the information to carry out new research for the next advert
- We not only won work in the brochure and folder design and print areas but also signage, roller banners, email marketing, business cards, letterheads and compliment slips and packaging.
- We have orders with luxury paper and print techniques and have secured further work with these clients.
- We also have new and exciting clients who have real requirements for marketing which Sentio can help with.
- Very easily. Each advert now gives us the information to research and create new adverts going forward.
- We have set out a plan for adverts over the next year. Some will be continuous and some will be tweaked over a monthly/3 monthly basis
- PPC is definitely the way for Sentio to go. The results are already very promising.