Sentio started life as a print management company in 2008. We wanted to help our clients get better value for their printed marketing materials. Sentio’s desire was (and still is) to deliver a first class service in print and paper. We worked to build a business based on price, service and quality. This remains, our core business today. Sentio still provides great print for our various clients. Now based in Banbury, Oxfordshire we work with local, national and global businesses.
What makes Sentio different?
We work very differently from other companies in our market place.
- We use the very best papers we can find from around the world.
- Sentio couples this with working with the right suppliers who can offer some interesting and unusual print techniques.
- Sentio has contact with the unique and bespoke paper merchants and paper mills in Europe and the US.
We choose our suppliers carefully understanding what they can offer and achieve for our clients.
- Visits to the paper and print mills/plants,
- The supply of samples of paper and print techniques,
- Building strong relationships with each of the suppliers,
- We visit all the trade shows to make sure we know what is new in the market place
What does Sentio offer?
We offer all sorts of print and print techniques listed below are some of the areas we work in:
- Gravure – very large run brochure/newspaper print
- Web – reel printing suitable for large run leaflets and catalogues and brochures
- Litho – large run brochures and catalogues
- Digital – business cards, A6 postcards small run brochures
- SCODIX digital enhancement – embossing on brochure covers and business cards
- UV spot varnish – business cards, postcards and brochure covers
- Foil blocking – to invitations and brochure/annual report covers
- Die Stamping – business cards and invitations
- Copperplate or Engraving – wedding invitations – business cards
- Lenticular – A5 and A6 postcards, bookmarks and exhibition stands
- Letterpress – wedding invitations
- Thermography– business cards and postcards
- POS – retail ticketing for high street shops and chains
- Packaging – for special events and retail chains
If you would like further information on any of our services or would like to see a sample pack then please do contact us here or call us on 01295 268649