Call 01295 268649 or email email@example.com for a no hassle quote or advice on foil blocking and printing.
What is foil blocking and printing?
Foil blocking and printing, more commonly known as foil blocking in the print industry, is a process that adds a real luxury finish to any printed materials from business cards, brochures and folders to wedding invitations, packaging and point of sale.
Foiling is no longer restricted to traditional gold or silver; there is now the option of rose gold, white, green, blue, purple and even holographic. In fact, there are so many variations of foiling colours that the choice is almost endless.
Since 2008 we have produced a wide range of high quality foil printed projects for our customers. Our experience allows us to advise our clients on the best foils to choose along with the correct materials to really give your project the WOW factor!
We have a vast supply of different coloured foils and paper stocks to choose from and can supply complimentary sample packs, as foiling really has to be seen to appreciate the impact it can have. We have built up a close relationship with the top foiling and paper manufacturers including Kurz, Foil Co. and G.F. Smith.
How can foil blocking and printing be used?
- Wedding stationery and event invitations – Gold or silver foil blocking can add a real touch of luxury to your wedding stationery or help create eye-catching event invitations
- Company brochures/folders – Make your brochures and folders stand out from the competition by adding foiling for that finishing touch
- Luxury Packaging – With everyone fighting for shelf space it’s crucial to be as eye-catching as possible and applying some foil printing to your packaging can do just that, as well as adding that touch of luxury
- Business cards – Making a good first impression is paramount and often your business card is the main leave behind to potential customers. Make them truly memorable by adding some gold, silver, white or even holographic foiling
- Annual Report and Accounts – One of the most important documents to be used for PLCs and we produce these on time and budget with foil blocking
- Point of Sale – Foil printing helps create posters, exhibition stands, banners or promotional giveaway materials that really catch the eye. With such a wide range of colours available it’s easier than ever to find a foil to match your brand, including rose gold, the colour of the moment!
How can Sentio help?
If you’re unsure on how to get your foiling project started, or maybe you just need advice or have some questions? Contact Sentio on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01295 268649. We offer the following complimentary services:
- Complimentary sample pack of foiled samples
- Complimentary dummy and sample service
- No hassle quotes and advise to help with your requirements