- Sentio is the perfect marketing agency choice when it comes to brochure print, designing and creating a high quality finish. We specialise in many different design styles. Brochure printing is a large part of our business. We work closely with our customers to make sure their marketing collateral is relevant, graphically eye-catching with rich, well-written content. Our extensive knowledge of papers and print techniques deliver stand out brochure printing.
If you are looking for luxury brochure print for your business Sentio can help! For high quality brochures we will not be beaten on service and price. We have all the tips to make a luxury brochure stand out. For small run custom brochure printing then Sentio offers a bespoke service. Sentio offers a professional brochure printing service for our clients making sure the end product is a high quality brochure.
Top Tips for Brochure Printing
Here are some tips and ideas to think about when designing and printing brochures for your sales and marketing teams.
- A4 landscape or portrait size. Please remember when printing A4 landscape these will use more paper and ink and therefore be more expensive! Depending on the pagination and quantity these can be printed digitally but usually litho;
- A5 landscape or portrait; these will be a cheaper option as they are obviously smaller! These can be printed digitally for small runs of 250 and 500 and if the pagination is low. For larger runs and larger pagination then we would print these litho.
- Bespoke sizes! These can be created to a unique size, usually these are more expensive as they do not fit to the usual paper sizes. We tend to produce bespoke sizes when there is a larger budget involved.
- Sentio can and does produce a full dummy service and we can let you have your brochure, un printed, created to see what it will look like and if you are posting out how heavy it will be so you can budget for postage.
- Sentio also produces a pdf presentation document to let you see how we set up the artwork and how your brochure will look once designed and printed. If you would like see some samples then please do contact us and we will be happy to share these with you.
Because printed brochures come in all shapes and sizes, as well as the wide choice of specialist papers and finishing options, from papers made from beer to gold and silver foils, UV sparkle and embossing, Sentio provide a dummy/sample service where we will make up your brochure to the exact dimensions and paper stock, completely FREE of charge! So you can see, and just as importantly, feel exactly how your finished brochures will be before going to print.
We believe a well designed, high quality printed brochure is the most important piece of marketing after the business card and need extra special care when designing; we can offer an in-house design service that helps you, the client, achieve your goal.