How can I make my brochures different?
I am asked the question: How can I make my brochures different? Are you going looking to produce corporate brochures for your business? Do you want to make your brochures stand out but, don’t know how? Then Sentio can help! There are lots of clever ideas to help your brochures stand out. Have look at the brochure above, you will see we have adapted these to have a pocket. The idea behind this is for the hotel to add leaflets and cards. The membership information and offers change through out the year and so this is a great way to keep the brochure “fresh” and update the content when required.
This is just one way to make your brochures different. There are many different ways and I have listed below some ideas to help when you are deciding about creating new marketing brochures.
Top tips for making your brochures different
- Look at using a different size. Most companies produce standard A4 but there is nothing to stop you changing the size to landscape or a square size so 210 x 210mm
- Think about choosing some different papers such as a soft touch paper like Plike from GF Smith. Or using a textured stock with a more unusual finish like Colorplan
- if your budget does not run to using uncoated papers then think about a soft touch lamination or a UV Sparkle to the logo or image this really draws the audience in
- Imagery is important. Photos and images help to build the story of your business and showcase products on offer.
- Binding options are becoming more popular with Japanese, Canadian, saddle stitch with perfect binding and thread sewn to name a few options.
- Keep your content precise and focused.
- When sending the brochure out think about the envelope or putting the brochure in a slipcase if your budget runs to that.
For more information please call us on 01295 268549 or email us at email@example.com