Lenticular printing is a multi-step process that produces print that changes images when the print is moved or by walking past or turning the printed item. Sentio creates a lenticular image from at least two images, and combining it with a lenticular lens. This printing is used for unusual campaigns and projects and is not always expensive or difficult to produce.
Sentio produces lots of A1, A2, A3, A4 and A5 posters/cards for all sorts of promotions from point of sale to exhibitions to direct mail. Lenticular printing is very popular for these uses.
For more information on lenticular printing contact us at email@example.com
Or call us on 01295 268 649
What is lenticular Printing?
Very simply it is a process of printing that makes an image move as you move from left to right or from top to bottom. It is a more selective and unusual form of print and is very specialised
What can I use Lenticular Print for?
It can be used for all sorts of print.
- Posters from A0, A1, A2, A3 and A4 poster printing
- POS, Point of Sale printing for shop windows
- Business Cards
- Direct Mail
How do I set my artwork up for Lenticular Printing?
- Very simply just like normal artwork
- You need to show the lenticular image where the flips will go
- Send artwork in a PNG or PDF format
- High resolution
- You can have up to 5 flips depending on the artwork although most campaigns have 2-3 flips
Is Lenticular Printing Expensive?
- It can be, but, it does not have to be expensive and can be very effective when used for a striking campaign
- We produce posters from a couple of hundred pounds depending on the size and the amount of flips too
This process can be used to create various frames of animation (for a motion effect), offsetting the various layers at different increments (for a 3D effect), or simply to show a set of alternate images which may appear to transform into each other. Once the various images are collected, they are flattened into individual, different frame files, and then digitally combined into a single final file in a process called interlacing.
If you think that lenticular print is expansive well we now offer a more realistic cost for printing your campaigns using this technique and we have produced lots of printed items using this technique. We also have a guide on how to set your artwork up for lenticular printing too. Please ask for this when you call us on 01295 268649
If you are thinking of a project for lenticular print please do make sure you have that your marketing budget is sufficient for this print. Please do ask us for more information and a quote.
For more information on lenticular print then please contact us or call us on 01295 268649