Sentio started life as a print management company in 2008. We wanted to help our clients get better value for their printed marketing materials. We deliver a first class service in print and paper. We worked to build a business based on price, service and quality. This today remains, our core business. We still provide great print for our various clients. We work on all sorts of printed materials
Our Print Offering
- Business cards;
- Brochures A4, A5, 210 x 210mm or bespoke sizes;
- Annual Report and Accounts;
- Folders and inserts;
- Exhibition Stands;
- Roller banners;
- Leaflets and Flyers;
- Direct Mail;
- POS (Point of Sale);
“Without a doubt, the exponential growth of the internet delivered a huge knock to print. The new millennium arrived and prints’ rolling presses struggled to compete with the speed, efficiency and adaptability of online communication.
Things have changed. Print has embraced developments in digital technology and made many advances of its own, while also redefining what makes print different and a powerful solution to marketers’ modern-day challenges”.
Sentio prints many different kinds of print and we have shipped print all over the world for our varied clients.
Some printed projects we have print managed:
- Newspapers for a mass marketing campaign to inform and win opinion;
- High end marketing brochures for a cloud based company based in Oxfordshire;
- Case studies, folders and newsletters for a green company – printed on recycled paper;
- POS (point of sale) including Drutrans, Large format graphics to swing tickets;
- Exhibition stands including the design and print of large panels, roller banners/pop ups and curved stands;
- Stationery to include business cards, letterheads and compliment slips;
- Packaging which included the fulfilment of 10 products
There are many different forms of print too from small run to large run and large format we cover all the different techniques needed for your marketing. Listed below are some different forms of print and links to our pages to help you understand more about print.
- Gravure Print – very large run brochure/newspaper print
- Web Offset– reel printing suitable for large run leaflets and catalogues and brochures
- Litho Print – large run brochures and catalogues
- Digital Print – business cards, A6 postcards small run brochures
- Lenticular print – A5 and A6 postcards, bookmarks and exhibition stands
SOME USEFUL LINKS
For more information on Print contact us here and we will be delighted to help you with your print project