Here are Sentio we produce many high quality roller banners for our clients around the UK. We offer our roller banners with design or if you have your own design we simply print them and despatch all within a quick turnaround.
If you are looking for roller banners then look no further! We also provide extra discount on large orders for clients. Whatever your need for your exhibition stands and roller banners then Sentio Marketing can help.
Please find below a list of the roller banners we offer:
- Budget banner, The Raptor. Don’t be fooled by its low price either. The unit itself has excellent build quality compared to most other ‘cheap’ roller banners, and the quality of the material and print that it comes with sets it apart from others in its class.
- The mid range banner, The Greenwich. A more discrete and more ergonomic unit, for when you want a little more from your roller banner.A little more robust than the Raptor roller banner, it has superb build quality allowing it to be used repeatedly.
- Premium banner, The Frontier. Our premium roller banner that is available in 0.85m, 1m, 1.5m and 2m widths. The supreme quality of this roller banner is evident in its lack of twist-out feet. The weight and balance of this roller banner allows it to stand with a smaller footprint than most other roller banners. The materials and machined quality of this product are far superior to many other roller banners.
- Premium banner; The Legend. This is a premium banner with the option change the graphics. This means that after the initial investment in a premium roller banner unit, you only need a replacement graphic for your next marketing event/message. Another of our supreme quality units that doesn’t have twist-out feet ensuring that the footprint of this unit is smaller. A unique feature are the adjustable feet which allows it to stand flat on uneven floors, something that cannot be found on many of its competitors.
- Duo Banner; The Senator. A double-sided roller banner available in 0.85m and 1m wide. This double-sided roller banner is perfect for when a roller banner is not standing against a wall and can be viewed from both sides? why waste a marketing opportunity? There is a single pole for this unit which supports both graphics. You can have the same or different artwork on either side of the roller banner, it’s your choice.
- Duo Roller Banner; The Dilpomat. The supreme quality of this double-sided roller banner is evident in its lack of twist-out feet. The weight and balance of this roller banner allows it to stand with a smaller footprint than most other roller banners. The materials and machined quality of this product are far superior to many other roller banners.You can have the same or different artwork on either side of the roller banner, it’s your choice.
- Superior Sized Banner; The Piccadilly. This super-sized roller banner is for when you really do not want you message to be missed.At 3 metres high, the Piccadilly roller banner towers above most other roller banners. It has two twist-out feet for additional stability and two poles to stabilise the graphics.
- Roller banner light Light. 50 watt mains floodlight offering 5500k warm white glow Low power consumption with approximately 20,000 hours of use Anodised silver finishIntegral bulldog clip specifically designed for roller banner poles Two lights recommended for 1500mm and 2000mm Frontiers
- Desktop Roller Banner, The Emblem. This is a desktop roller banner that is A3 in size and sits on a counter in your reception or on a pop up at an exnibition. Great value and easy to carry.
For more information contact us or call us on 01295 268649