Call 01295 268649 or email email@example.com
for a no hassle quote or advice on SCODIX – print
Sentio offers FREE Quotes, FREE Sample Pack, FREE Dummies
SCODIX – print is here! Printing is changing for the better with SCODIX the new print finishing technique.
SCODIX printing is a creative, imaginative and exciting print techniques that adds the WOW factor to any printed marketing asset.
- SCODIX brochures
- SCODIX business cards
- SCODIX folders
- SCODIX direct mail
- SCODIX packaging
- SCODIX invitations
Sentio can add SCODIX – print to any printed marketing asset, unlike UV varnish, SCODIX is a raised gloss finish and sits on top of an image or a picture and acts like an embossing. It works with both litho and digital print. We have given some further information below which we hope this helps you understand how it can help your printed marketing materials stand out and engage your audience.
SCODIX- Print really gives the wow factor and as a fully serviced marketing agency we have used it on all sorts of print. SCODIX especially works well with lamination. We find the Soft Touch lamination gives a even better user experience. The velvet finish of the lamination enhances the feel and look of the SCODIX and is a superb contrast to the high gloss varnish.
SCODIX Foil, this version of the SCODIX treatment is really exciting it is a foil effect that is raised to give a embossed look and feel to your printing. If you are thinking about foiling a brochure, invitation, business card folders or packaging then SCODIX foil can really give a professional and luxury feel and look to your print.
Listed below are some top tips to remember when designing or if you would like to use the digital enhancement:
How do I design for SCODIX – Print?
- Very simply in design format just create your artwork normally for the document in CMYK with bleed and crop in print ready pdf format, through InDesign or Illustrator
- In a second file create a simple UV file in black to show where you would like the treatment to be put on the artwork.
- We will need two files in total. If you would like further information then we can always help at Sentio
- The treatment works really well on business cards, indeed this is the most used application for this treatment;
- A5 and A6 cards. If these are greetings cards or postcards and the process can be used on the front and the back;
- A5 brochure covers, we have used this process, very successfully, on the covers of a large print run for a hotel client and they were delighted!
- Luxury small point of sale tickets. This an area where SCODIX is not being used much at the moment but would work really well on swing tickets, labels and belly bands;
- Small run packaging or sample packaging works extremely well
- Most of the items above can also be printed litho and again we can use the SCODIX in the same way;
- Report and Accounts, this is the perfect marketing asset for this process and covers would look really engaging with logos or the company name treated with the process;
- Luxury Packaging – SCODIX has the ability to have a glitter or metallic look, very similar to foil blocking and a great way to create the look without blowing your budget!
If you would like to know more about SCOIDX and would like to see some samples or request a trial then please do contact us here or call 01295 268649
For further information visit