Wedding order of service
The wedding order of service is one of the most important pieces of the wedding day. We have noticed over the years that these wedding of service information cards have changed as brides and grooms require different ways of their ceremonies being conducted. Part of this is to have information cards that act like wedding order of services. We produce all our wedding stationery with custom or bespoke designs for our brides and grooms. The wedding order of service is no exception.
We have listed below some helpful information that we believe will guide you in your thoughts and ideas on how you would like your wedding order of service to look and feel.
Wedding order of service sizes
Size is really important and the wedding order of service is all about size. We believe it should be easy to use and not be too big as you do not want the cards to be so big the guest cannot see the service! Also think about the font size. Not everyone can read small text.
- A4 folded cards to the A5 size. Sentio finds this the most used size as it is easy to handle and also can kept as a keepsake
- Simple long and thin cards. These tend to be DL in size and can simply be flipped over
- Bespoke sizes we can also produce wedding order of service to any size
Wedding order of service papers and print
- Sentio uses heavier card. The usual wight is a 300/350 or 400gsm
- We can print any print techniques from foiling to digital print to SCODIX and much more
- we also offer a dummy and sample service which is free of charge!
If you would like to have more information on wedding order of service or any of our other wedding stationery products and services we can help there too. To book an appointment with our friendly team then please contact us or give us a call on 01295 268649. We will be delighted to help you!