When planning a marketing campaign or project it is important to really understand why you want this and what your aim (s) is/are. Some marketing campaigns are there to strengthen a brand or create brand awareness. Some are for acquiring new sales leads, some are to promote a new product or service. Whatever your goal is Sentio Marketing can show you how to get the best out of your marketing campaigns.
Planning a marketing campaign
- The starting point is to plan the campaign, decide what you would like to do market and then build your campaign.
- Set your budget out very early this will determine what you can achieve with design, print and also through digital channels.
- Get your designer/marketing agency on board quickly and brief them with a document that outlines what you are wanting to market and achieve.
- Once the agency is briefed then they can get to work creating the campaign on your behalf. Ask them for printed physical samples and also visuals of digital campaigns so this should be the finished campaign.
- The marketing campaign can be a one hit campaign or as we do have digital campaigns that keep going and run continuously.
- Be sure to keep on top of your reports – check how the digital campaigns are going through analytics or by signing up to reporting most digital platforms offer this as a free service once you pay for the advertising or campaigns.
- Remember you can use Google Ads, Facebook Ads Instagram Ads and Bing amongst others and then use the graphic design and print to engage with your new or existing clients.
- Stick to your budget but, be prepared to adjust it or pause or even re-invent it and send/target to a new audience.
- Try using the A/B testing for a direct marketing campaign too. This will really help identify what works and what doesn’t.
- Remember you can change the campaign design once you start to track the progress of the campaigns.
- Don’t be afraid to use high impact design and graphics and imagery as this will get you noticed in an ocean of marketing campaigns!
- Lastly keep your campaign relevant to what you what you want to gain and achieve and to the brand you want to market. Using bland graphics or not getting your message articulated correctly can have a negative effect.
If you would like further information or would like to arrange an informal chat to discuss your marketing and up and coming projects please contact us by emailing Sentio Marketing
We also offer a sample pack to see our work and examples of what can be achieved through our marketing services.