Aynhoe Park is not just another private country house.
At the heart of 250 acres of capability brown cotswolds countryside, the 17th century stately 28 bedroom home is a country house of stories and surprises – a place where the extraordinary happens every day.
Available for exclusive hire, weddings, partiesand corporate retreats, Aynhoe
Park specialises in unique celebrations that combine creativity, wonder and
the highest standards of service.
Key objectives for Aynhoe Park
Sentio met with James Perkins, the owner of this unique stately home to discuss the requirements for luxury brochure cards for an event sponsored by Moet et Chandon. We also discussed the ongoing requirement for A5 luxury postcards for the bedrooms as give away cards.
We focused on delivering a luxury invitation and catalogue pack for a sale of work by various artists including Bram Stoker’s desk and Banksy and James Perkins
- To create the invitation pack for the launch of a
- Modern Grand Tour. An event held in Aynhoe Park
- To sell artwork created by James Perkins
- Sentio set about putting together a dummy pack to give the initial idea for James to see what the paper and the idea would feel and look like
- Once this was signed off, we set about creating the artwork which included a gold foiled embossed invitation and a set of post cards with a folded brochure held together by a gold printed paper band
- These products were then printed in full colour on Colorplan 540gsm with rounded edges. Each pack was fulfilled with the z-fold catalogue and the gold foiled invitation and posted out in matching envelopes.
- The POS auction tickets were again created using the same style guide and print techniques and paper to strengthen the brand and maintain the high-quality finish.
Sentio’s approach and delivery
Out initial meeting started three weeks before the event and quickly we set about
understanding the venue and the client’s high expectations. We guided James through a maze of papers and print techniques until he found what he liked. Once this was established we could furnish James with all the design costs and delivery options. James responded swiftly, con_dent in the capability, experience and expertise of Sentio.
We created all the artwork from images supplied to us by the team and soon we had sign off. By this time, we had already approached the paper merchant, GF Smith and purchase the paper which needed duplexing (laminating two sheets together), 350gsm to 350gsm to make a 700gsm board. The invitations were printed and foiled in gold and then the postcards printed and collated with gold printed belly bands.
Sentio delivered these on time two days before the event.
Key objectives delivered to Aynhoe Park
- Sentio delivered the key objectives; to produce an invitation pack on time on budget to the highest standard.
- The packs were informative, the highest quality and relayed the images of the items on sale that evening
- We made sure that we met Moet et Chandon’s brand guidelines as well as Aynhoe Park’s
- The postcards were so successful that Sentio developed the idea for Aynhoe Park and we now produce all the postcards for Aynhoe Park as well as business cards and place cards for weddings.
If you would like to speak to Sentio about your up an coming marketing project please contact us on 01295 268649 or on the form below