Pure Cremation Funeral Planning, launched in 2015, has grown rapidly, developing a reputation for quality care delivered by caring people. We have successfully challenged funeral industry prejudices, proving that there is a real need for simple, dignified cremations at a sensible price.
Key Objectives for Pure Cremation Funeral Planning
- To produce an informative marketing asset which informed and educated the audience to the new way of planning funerals.
- To create a high end graphically rich design of the brochure using a combination of high-quality images and compelling text and messaging
- To produce high quality and large print run of brochures on time and budget
- To react quickly to a growing market with updated graphic design and brochure printing
Sentio was asked to focus on these key objectives
- Quality of the product produced
- Work within a specific budget
- Source imaginative images which were suitable for the subject matter and messaging
- Produce samples and dummies of brochures previously designed and delivered by Sentio Marketing for other clients for the Senior Management Team to choose finishes and paper stocks
- To make sure we delivered all marketing assets on time for delivery to care homes
Sentio’s approach and delivery
- Full and comprehensive meeting, with the client was carried out where we took the brief for what the client required for the marketing assets
- We offered a full and complementary dummy and sample pack for the client to choose paper stocks, size and finish
- We set up a cloud drive where all stock images text and logos were stored for ease of all parties to download
- We created all artwork in high resolution and low resolution for print and for email/web downloads
- All marketing brochures and assets were delivered on time and budget to strict brand guidelines
Key outcomes delivered to Pure Cremation Funeral Planning
- The client had a range of marketing assets fit for purpose and which delivered on all the requirements of the client
- Liaising with all stakeholders to manage the expectations and delivery
- The client has a brochure which informed and educated their audience to their services
- The brand was protected by Sentio making sure all logos and images were in keeping with the brand guidelines
- Not only did the client have a printed hard copy version of the brochure but we created a soft copy which could be downloaded from the website and emailed out to the customer base.
- Sentio Marketing also delivered the brochures on time and budget. Making sure the quality of our work was produced through a KPI report and monitoring of all stages of the project.
If you would like further information or would like to arrange an informal chat to discuss your marketing and up and coming projects please contact us by emailing Sentio Marketing
We also offer a sample pack to see our work and examples of what can be achieved through our marketing services.